Memberships and Pricing
The SCGA Junior Golf Club includes Youth on Course which creates affordable access to golf for youth by establishing $1-$5 green and range fees at facilities nationwide. Club membership is available to junior golfers aged 5-18 who reside in Southern California. Memberships are set to auto-renew each year when your membership expires. If you would like to opt out of this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All memberships will automatically expire on the junior’s 19th birthday.
**SCGA Junior has a partnership agreement with each facility that allows junior members to access a discounted rate for use of the range or course (with SCGA Junior subsidizing). SCGA Junior does not inspect each partner facility and the listing on our website and in promotional materials is not an endorsement or recommendation of any facility.
Youth on Course is good for one bucket of balls and one round of golf per day, please refer to the participating facilities page for rates and times offered at your local facility. Range balls only available in Southern CA for SCGA Junior Club members.
*Youth on Course rates are not available for any formal golf practices including other junior programs, lessons, school golf teams, or tournament play. Juniors must present their digital or printed membership card during check-in to receive discounted access. The junior must be present at time of check-in.
Junior Club Membership
- Includes Youth on Course membership: $1-$5 green and range fees
- More than 130 participating Southern California facilities and more than 1600 facilities nationwide.
- SCGA/USGA Handicap Index
- Future eligibility for college scholarships
- $20 Roger Dunn Credit. Restrictions Apply. View policy here.
- A free subscription to NBC GolfPass Video (a $99 value) through the Youth on Course mobile app
- Financial Assistance available. Click here to apply
- Youth on Course rates are not available for any formal golf practices including other junior programs, school golf teams, or tournament play.
- *Please note Youth on Course uses auto-renew for juniors who have purchased a membership through SCGA Junior. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to cancel this feature.
- Keep your SCGA/USGA Handicap Index active!
- Full year of membership from date of sign up
- Does NOT include access to Youth on Course and $1-$5 green and range fees.
- $20 Roger Dunn Credit
- Access to SCGA member benefits such as member advantage deals, tournaments, and other SCGA events!
- *Must have had a prior Golf Pass membership with SCGA Junior. Restricted to ages 18-25.
Hit a bucket, play a round, get out and have fun at a discount!
Connect with other junior golfers of the same age and ability level at our monthly club events.
Fall in Love (with Golf)
Golf is a game you can play for a life time. You’re never too young or too old to get out on the course!